I’ve been in a black mood lately. Things haven’t exactly been going well. In fact they’re kind of miserable.
The Paradox of the situation is that the most obvious solution to some of the issues facing me is the most difficult thing to acknowledge.
As I wandered through the corridors of Wrath, Fright and Procrastination, I found and brought to light several of these thoughts that are plaguing my mind at the moment.
• Sometimes one burns bridges because he/she is fearful or ashamed of when others cross over said bridges for a visit. Better to be alone than to face the possible disappointment/pity from peers.
•Sometimes the lesson you teach isn’t the moral that is learnt.
•If one is always deemed wrong, how can one be trusted to make decisions?
•If one’s happiness can only be granted by oneself, then why are the majority of one’s happiest moments in the presence of others?
•One loves the concept of life, but not life itself. Relationships,victories, growths are all envied and logically appreciated but are not experienced.
• when one is repressed for a long time, what comes out when it is finally free?
• An ideal is simply a desirable state of being not a mandate on what life should be.
• If everyone is different, why are we trying to assume there is a single way of life for all humans to follow?
• A lot of the time we simply do what we want and justify our actions afterwards.
Laying out the issues in my mind made me wonder, what exactly do I want. And what will it take for me to be content. Not happy but content.
I will spend some more time wandering these mental hallways.